| SAINT PAUL DOCUMENT TRANSLATION SERVICE OVERVIEW
| Major corporations headquartered in Saint Paul include Ecolab, a chemical and cleaning product company, Securian Financial Group Inc., Lawson Software, a business software and support company, and Gander Mountain, a retailer of sporting goods which operates 115 stores in 23 states. The 3M Company is often cited as one of Saint Paul's companies though it is located in adjacent Maplewood, Minnesota. 3M employs 16,000 people throughout Minnesota. St. Jude Medical, a manufacturer of medical devices, is directly across the municipal border of Saint Paul in Little Canada though the company's address is listed in Saint Paul.
The city is home to the Ford Motor Company's Twin Cities Assembly Plant (Minneapolis-Saint Paul-Bloomington area). Recently slated for closing, Ford now expects the plant to remain open through at least 2011. The site is located in Highland Park on the Mississippi River adjacent to a company-owned dam, which generates hydroelectric power. Saint Paul Info Source
Our translation service caters to all sectors of industrial production, i.e. manufacturers involved in the conversion of raw materials into finished goods. These include:
- Chemical Industry Translations (incl. pharmaceuticals)
- Construction Sector Translations
- Electronics (incl. semiconductors) Translations
- Engineering Processes Translations: biotechnology; emerging technologies; nanotechnology; synthetic biology – bioengineering
- Energy Industry Translations
- Food and Beverage Sector Translations: agribusiness; brewing industry; food processing
- Industrial Design Translations (incl. interchangeable parts)
- Metalworking Translations: metalsmithing; machining; machine tools; cutting tools; free machining; tool and die making; steel production
- Metalcasting Sector Translations
- Plastics Sector Translations
- Telecommunications Manufacturing Sector Translating
- Textile Manufacturing Translations: clothing industry; sailmaking; tentmaking
- Transportation Sector Translations: aerospace manufacturing; automobile manufacturing; bus manufacturing; tire manufacturing; truck manufacturing
| LANGUAGES TRANSLATED — SERVICE IN MORE THAN 75
Bi-Directional Technical Document Translation
Service for virtually any language pair
In addition to providing technical document translation
services from any language into the English, French or Spanish languages, we can also
assist Saint Paul & area clients with the translation of technical material into the world's most popular
languages: English ↔ Chinese; English ↔ Arabic; English ↔ German; English ↔ Japanese; English ↔ Portuguese; English ↔ Russian; English ↔ Korean; English ↔ Italian; English ↔ Hindi; to name but the most
popular among the more than 75 languages that we can handle
| RÉSUMÉ TRANSLATION SERVICES
| When you apply for work put your best foot forward and make a lasting
impression with a résumé that has been translated by an expert who is fluent in your native language and is familiar with the technical language of the field you work in.
Don't settle for anything but the best and allow us to present you in the best possible light.
| TRANSLATING OPERATING MANUALS
| Technical manual translation:
· Training & User Manuals ·
Service Manuals · Diagnosis Manuals...Manuals, almost by definition, are technical in nature as they
invariably supply operating instructions and technical specifications that apply to a particular subject, field, business or profession.
Technical manuals are often intended for distribution to foreign markets. Foreign countries imply changes to technical specifications (electrical standards,
building codes, to name a few) not to mention the applicability of legal disclaimers, safety requirements, local usage customs, etc.
We can assist
you with the localization of technical manuals and accompanying specifications.
| WEBSITE TRANSLATION
| Saint Paul Website Translation and Localization Service: We have substantial
expertise in the translation of website content.
However, our website translation service goes well beyond the translated word. We approach website translation assignments with localization
considerations in mind: cultural adaptation (appropriateness); target audience(s); search engine optimization (SEO).
Our objective is to ensure that your translated website is effective in reaching its intended audience, delivers your business message strongly and
succinctly, projecting a credible corporate image while protecting its reputation.